Shipping and Returns
Postage within Australia is a flat rate of $8.00. Orders over $60 will ship free within Australia.
All orders have tracking included and are delivered by Private Courier or Australia Post depending on region.
We are happy to exchange or refund if you are not happy with your purchase. Purchaser must pay for return postage. However, if an item is faulty, the return postage will be refunded.
Please contact us to discuss before any items are returned.
Change of mind returns
Two in Stitches will accept change-of-mind returns for products provided that:
- Goods are returned or exchanged within 28 days from the purchase date (exclusions apply). After this period you may not be entitled to a refund or exchange.
- You produce your online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase at the time you return the item.
- The goods are in the original packaging, including any accessories and instruction manuals.
- The goods are in it’s original condition and not been used or damaged in any way.
- The product is not one of which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
Two in Stitches reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering an exchange or refund. This may result in an exchange or refund being refused.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available
Two in Stitches will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Cut lengths of fabric, lace or ribbon
- Clearance items
Two in Stitches will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher or refund where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.